Brands category: Services
The Kirovohrad Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non-governmental organization that unites subjects of entrepreneurial activity – individuals and legal entities, as well as their associations. Kirovohrad RTPP was formed on March 15, 1995 on the basis of the enterprise “Kirovohradzvnoshservis” of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
Our goal: to promote the formation of modern industrial, financial and trade infrastructure in the Kirovohrad region and the development of all types of entrepreneurship, trade-economic and scientific-technical ties between entrepreneurs of our region and foreign countries, improvement of interaction between subjects of entrepreneurial activity and state administration bodies ; the adoption of laws that contribute to the development of the economy.
- a full range of traditional services to ensure foreign economic activity – certification and examination, declaration of goods imported into Ukraine and sent abroad, obtaining bar coding of goods, translations of accompanying and other documentation from and into foreign languages, simplified registration of temporary export of goods (carnets ATA);
- organizational support for the registration of a new trademark;
- training, consultations and support in the field of public procurement;
- consulting on the implementation and internal audit of the HACCP system;
- independent expert assessment of property, quantity, quality, contract value of goods;
- organization of meetings and negotiations of Ukrainian enterprises with representatives of foreign business circles;
- dissemination of business information among interested parties, organization and holding of Ukrainian and international exhibitions;
- consultations on legal issues of conducting business activities;
- dissemination in Ukraine and abroad of proposals of entrepreneurs of the Kirovohrad region regarding foreign economic and investment cooperation;
- preparation and holding of exhibition and fair events in the Kirovohrad region;
- conducting seminars, conferences, business meetings;
- coverage of topical issues of the economic life of the Kirovohrad region in the magazine of the Kirovohrad RTPP “Zovnishservis”;
- publication of business information about the business of Kirovohrad region in the magazine of the Kirovohrad RTPP “Zovnishservis”, on the website and pages of the Kirovohrad RTPP in social networks.
International joint-stock aviation company “URGA” was established in August 1993 as an airline, the main purpose of which was and remains air passenger and cargo transportation.
During its 28 years of operation, MAAC “URGA” transformed into one of the leading airlines of Ukraine, which won recognition not only on the Ukrainian, but also on the international market of aviation services, and today continues the constant search for new forms and methods of work to serve passengers and customers.
The beginning of the airline’s activity was the operation of domestically produced aircraft, such as An-24, An-26. In 2004, the An-26-100 aircraft appeared in the airline’s fleet, which was modernized from the An-26 aircraft and acquired the qualification of a dual-purpose aircraft , namely, an airplane for the simultaneous transportation of both passengers and cargo. Since 2012, MAAK “URGA” has expanded its fleet by starting the operation of the Saab-340 regional turboprop aircraft.
The airline has a license from the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine to carry out cargo transportation to 134 countries of the world, is certified by ICAO, and since 2001 has been a member of the European Association of Regional Airlines ERA.
“URGA” airline is focused on constantly improving the quality of aviation services, meeting the needs of its partners and customers. For this purpose, the airline
the Quality Management System was introduced. In November 2014, the quality management system of MAAC “URGA” passed official confirmation according to the international quality standard ISO 9001:2000, and the airline received the corresponding certificate. Since 2016, the airline has been certified according to ISO 9001:2015 “Quality management systems. Requirements”.
Currently, the airline operates the following types of aircraft – Saab-340, An-26, An-26-100 and training aircraft Cessna-172.
Two training centers have been established on the basis of the MAAK “URGA”:
– Flight training center (CRM training, CPL(A) and PPL(A) private and commercial pilot training, cabin crew training).
– The training and training center of AB MAAK “URGA” for the training of aviation safety personnel carries out the training of aviation personnel in aviation safety by organizing and conducting face-to-face and remote training of trainees.
The airline also provides aviation English training and emergency rescue training.
The airline’s immediate plans include, among other things, expanding the aircraft fleet with new types of aircraft, including jet aircraft, as well as expanding the geography of flights and increasing the frequency of flights on already developed routes.
Since 1994, MAAC “URGA” has been an official carrier of the United Nations, providing passenger and cargo transportation services in many UN peacekeeping missions.
Since 2018, the airline has been registered as an official carrier of the World Food Program (WFP) to provide assistance in the fight against hunger and poverty in developing countries.
In addition, the airline carries out charter passenger transportation in Ukraine and Europe.
The enterprise produces not only electricity, but also provides heat to a third of the residents of the regional center, providing them with high-quality services without interruption.
The client’s interests are above all else for us. We make every effort to make the homes of Kirovohrad residents warm and cozy so that people do not feel discomfort.
The enterprise manufactures machines and equipment for rural use
Sale and maintenance of equipment for shops and cafes
Prolonged sedentary work, teenage slouching, addiction to gadgets,
sleeping on an uncomfortable mattress can all lead to back pain.
The way out of the situation is KISSING MASSAGE and TAPES.
Massage warms the skin, subcutaneous fat and muscles, which relax
and get rid of eternal spasms, in addition, blood flow and lymphatic flow are activated, which improves metabolic processes.
As a result, cells are restored, toxins are removed from them, and nutrients are supplied.
It is also recommended to apply special adhesive tapes (tapes) to the injured muscles, tendons and joints, which reduce or eliminate the pain syndrome.
Today, using taping, you can treat joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
A massage certificate is the best gift.
A professional massage therapist with 20 years of experience and a medical education accepts
in the premises of the Kirovohrad Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2nd floor, room 209 (near the children’s regional hospital).
We offer CLASSIC MASSAGE COURSES, the cost is UAH 3,500.
You get a certificate and knowledge
from an experienced specialist
Repair and maintenance of machines and industrial equipment.
The company supplies spare parts and repairs CASE IH and New Holland agricultural machinery, repairs Cummins, Iveco, Perkins, John Deere, Mercedes, Isuzu, Yanmar, Weichai, SISU, Caterpillar engines, diagnoses and repairs BOSCH diesel fuel systems, repairs hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems of cargo, agricultural and construction machinery, maintenance and repair of air conditioning systems. , based on many years of experience
Electrical and installation works
The company provides services for technical inspection and testing of electrical equipment
For 25 years, we have been working stably on the market and adhere to inviolable principles: – We put the interests of clients first – We provide only high-quality services – We raise the level of professionalism of our employees – We always use new technologies in our activities In recent years, we have implemented many projects in IT sphere We appreciate the opportunity to help our customers grow with the help of modern equipment and technology, in the following areas: Equipment for creating and storing documents Document management software Server and network equipment and their configuration Storage equipment and related software Development and implementation of business applications and websites Repair of computers and peripheral equipment; Wholesale of computers, peripheral equipment and software; Wholesale of electronic and telecommunication equipment, parts for it.