About the “Business Krop-online” platform
The initiative was implemented within the framework of the “EU4Business: Competitiveness and Internationalization of SMEs” project, jointly financed by the European Union and the German government and implemented by the German federal company Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
The initiators and executors of the project were the Kropyvnytskyi City Council together with the Kirovohrad Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The initiative to create an electronic online platform for business “BusinessKrop-online” arose as a result of an in-depth analysis of online resources that help the development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine.
The purpose of the platform is to create additional conditions for the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the community and to stimulate the activity of business entities, including in the conditions of quarantine restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Business Kropyvnytskyi online (BusinessKrop-online) should become a new effective tool for local business support, a unified information space for covering the business life of Kropyvnytskyi.
The platform is created in the form of a website and is adapted for mobile devices and tablets. The interface of the platform is very convenient and simple, so there will be no difficulties in getting to know the functions. But when you first get acquainted, you can start from the “Information” section of the main menu.
In the future, the free online platform “BusinessKrop-online” plans to:
- accelerate the development of local enterprises, give them the opportunity to share their achievements and experience in implementing their own activities;
- open access to data on operating small and medium-sized businesses in Kropyvnytskyi;
- to form a single base of potential partners in one place by sphere of activity;
- increase the general level of awareness of the residents of the community, the region and the country about the business environment of Kropyvnytskyi;
- to develop business tourism, which is one of the priorities for the development of the tourism sector as a whole.
We invite local business to become a partner in the implementation of this initiative in order to jointly create a powerful tool for government-business-community interaction.