ATTENTION TO ENTREPRENEURS!
THE TERMS OF GRANTS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE E-ROBOTA PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN CHANGED
The government made changes to the E-Robota grant support programs (microgrants for own business, grants for the development of gardens and greenhouses). The corresponding changes to Resolution No. 738 were voted on at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine held on November 15, 2022.
“During the implementation of the grant program, some inconsistencies in the terms of the program and the real needs of business were discovered. Therefore, in order to continue economic activity and ensure that entrepreneurs cover all necessary expenses under martial law, there was a need to further specify the mechanisms for supporting small and medium-sized businesses and to create new workers places”, – said First Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Economy of Ukraine Yuliya Svyridenko .
Project of the act, it is proposed to make changes to the grant support programs (microgrants for own business, grants for the development of gardens and greenhouses), which are aimed at:
1) postponement of the start date of the six-month period during which workplaces must be created and persons employed in them:
– was: from the day of concluding the microgrant agreement;
– it is proposed: from the day the funds are credited to the recipient’s account;
2) making it possible to submit scanned copies of plantation planting projects and modular greenhouse construction projects, which must be attached to applications for the corresponding grants;
3) establishing the maximum amount of the grant for the construction of modular greenhouses depending on the area of the modular greenhouse, namely:
0.4 ha – 0.6 ha – 2.0 million UAH;
0.8 ha – 1.2 ha – 3.5 million UAH;
1.6 ha – 2.4 ha – 7.0 million UAH;
4) clarification of the number of new jobs created based on the results of the modular greenhouse construction project:
– it was: to create at least 40 new jobs;
– proposed: at least 14 new jobs per 1 hectare of modular greenhouses.
As a reminder, the E-Robota project includes grant programs aimed at stimulating entrepreneurial activity. In particular, these are microgrant programs for opening or developing one’s own business, grants for the creation and development of processing enterprises, planting a garden and viticulture, and greenhouse farming.
Currently, applications are being accepted for all areas of the program . Work is ongoing. The application is submitted through the Diya Portal.