USAID Program “Competitive Economy of Ukraine”
Until November 30, applications for the grant program for entrepreneurship development organizations (EROs) for the implementation of business continuity support projects and the recovery of SMEs and startups are being accepted. The USAID program “Competitive Economy of Ukraine” increased the budget of the grant program to $1 million and plans to support up to 25 ideas from organizations!
Detailed information on the requirements and provisions of the grant for ORP: https://bit.ly/RFA_2022_032_Details
Apply for a grant: https://bit.ly/RFA-2022-032
Organizations for the development of entrepreneurship are public organizations that provide services and represent the interests of businesses and promote their development. These include chambers of commerce, associations, research and analytical centers on economic policy, companies providing consulting and information services, business support organizations, etc.
Grant applications from the ORP may include applications for the organization or conduct of the following:
– measures to support the relocation of enterprises and the restoration of activities in safe regions;
– recording and assessment of damages caused by the war;
– carrying out research;
– providing services for obtaining certifications;
– assistance in scaling up the Ukrainian market and entering foreign markets, professional development and retraining of employees;
– creation and support of business accelerators, innovation hubs, production partnerships, professional spaces and business communities, as well as promoting the development of clusters.
We also draw your attention to other grant opportunities from the USAID Program “Competitive Economy of Ukraine”:
Grant program to support business continuity and recovery https://bit.ly/APS_2022_004
The deadline is July 24, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about the Business Continuity and Recovery Grant: https://bit.ly/QA_APS_2022_004
Detailed information on the requirements and regulations can be found at the link: https://bit.ly/3PApTnD
Grant program for Ukrainian business participation in international trade events https://bit.ly/rfa-2022-031
The deadline is November 25, 2022
Answers to frequently asked questions about the trade mission support grant: https://bit.ly/QA-RFA2022031
You can find all current grants from the Program with descriptions at the link: https://chemonics.submittable.com/submit